- 01-Jan-2010 to 01-Jan-2010 (MST)
- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Purpose: To provide professional planning and scheduling services for EPC and construction projects and comply with company policies.
Essential Skills (may include but are not limited to the ability to)
• Produce detailed schedules for engineering and construction projects in compliance with the AACE structure;
• Works well in a project team environment;
• Produce E, EPC and C projects schedules;
• Understand the logical sequencing of engineering and construction project activities;
• Able to man-power load a project schedule;
• Able to report on schedule progress and forecasting;
• Produce written documentation as required, this requiring proficiency in the English language.
• Relevant technical qualifications with 10 - 15 years' experience in a similar role in a construction or multi-discipline environment;
• Diploma/degree – project and/or construction management considered an asset;
• Proficiency in Primavera and Microsoft Project;
• Experience in a EPC environment related to local projects will be an asset;
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Outstanding communication abilities including verbal, written and presentation;
• Essential to demonstrate both knowledge and experience in the scheduling/ planning for EPC projects.
Tool/Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
Environment: Work usually takes place in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office settings.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!