- 06-Feb-2013 to 02-Mar-2013 (MST)
- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Purpose: Assist all aspects of vendor drawing control and documentation as directed by the Document Management Coordinator
Essential Skills (may include but are not limited to the ability to)
• Updating vendor drawing files on a daily basis (As needed by end of day)
• Circulating vendor drawings files on a daily basis (As required)
• Updating vendor drawing data base on a daily basis (As needed by end of day)
• Coordinate all aspects of vendor drawing archiving with administration file clerk (As required)
• Assist in all aspects of project drawing control and documentation as directed by the Document Management Coordinator including:
o Update project original drawing files on a daily basis
o Update project stick drawing files on a daily basis
• Work within company policy as outlined in the Lauren Services Administrative Handbook and in compliment with the LC Human Resources Policy Manual, LC Safety Manual and OHS Safety rules.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
• Minimum High School graduate
• 1 to 2 years drawing control experience
• Basic computers skills
• ACAD experience considered an asset
• Organizational, planning and time management skills
• Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (other preferences will be given for special language skills where there is a business need)
• Some travel may be required
Environment: Work usually takes place in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office settings although some travel is required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!